Developing Interview Skills with Young People
This one day training pack enables young people to develop communication and assertiveness skills for positive interviews. Activities explore assumptions and stereotypes in the work place, develop speaking with confidence skills and role-play asking and answering questions within the interview process.
The day ends with a mock interview and the opportunity to learn about giving and receiving of feedback.
Participants will –
- Explore how to make a good first impression
- Develop confidence and communication skills
- Consider interview structures and what employers are looking for
- Take part in a mock interview
- Experience giving and receiving feedback